Thursday, August 27, 2009

Safe to use around cats and dogs

I peed in a cup today. (That's a great way to start a blog, isn't it?) Hopefully I'll get a call in the next few days to set up my orientation (full-blown dude-loving), start training, and not be broke anymore. This has probably been said before, but being broke sucks. Money might not buy happiness, but it's much easier to be happy when you're not trying to decide between food or bills.

Ok, dinner's ready, but I'm not ready to stop this wonderful piece of writing just yet. I believe an intermission is in order...

(Intermission)

Well that was delicious. Some sort of garlic chicken rice thing. Cleaning up afterwards was less appealing. I won't go into details, but I cleaned with an idiot and double standards are fun(!).

My dad has some sort of growth on his face. He got a biopsy on it and we should here back in roughly ten days. My mom's convinced it's cancer, but she thinks if it is, they've caught it early enough to get it removed with simple surgery. I hope so. More info when I know it.

Ok, Star Wars marathon continues.

- Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment