Monday, August 3, 2009

It's August, so Christmas in July is over (for now)

I was having a lot of knee pain last night, so I took one of the pain pills an old Doctor gave me for when I had tendinitis a few years back. Safe to say I have a pretty low tolerance for pain medication. I slept like a rock for a good 11-12 hours, and once awake I was useless for the next 3 or 4.

Andrea had an interview at JC Penney. She got the job. 30-40 hours a week selling clothing. And Tim got hired at Subway. That leaves people without jobs: two children, me. Turned in some applications to Best Buy today. Maybe those'll pan out.

I can smell some delicious spaghetti sauce coming from the kitchen, so I think I'll wrap this up and go eat, then finish watching movies after dinner.

- Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment