Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Convenient 24/7 account access*

Interviewed at Walmart yesterday for a pharmacy clerk position. It went well. I have a follow-up interview scheduled for tomorrow morning. We did the math, and if I can just find something around 20 hours a week we'll be fine.

Thanks to Brian feeding ideas to the little 14 year old girl, Jaime has taken to playing pranks on me. Because of that I've begun plotting retaliation against her, but I figured why not plot against everyone else while I'm at it. Right now I'm focusing my efforts on Jaime though. Two good ones planned so far, just waiting for the right moment(s) to strike.

I drank a bit much last night. That doesn't happen often. I've been paying for it this morning. I won't go into details.

Confession time(!): Not that long ago I would occasionally rant to Andrea about how Twitter seemed like the worst idea for communication I'd heard of. I still think it's moving us further and further to making communication completely counter-personal, but shit. It's addictive. I've become a fan. Sometimes I just have to deal with the self-righteous voices in my head judging me instead of the people around me. Whatever.

Ok, gonna go try and eat some chili. Hopefully I can hold it down.

- Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment