Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cleans to a Natural Shine!

So it's been too long. Loyal Blogolists, I apologize. It's been a busy week or so. I started my new job at Wal-Mart. It doesn't seem to be as bad as I'd anticipated. That said, all I've done so far is computer training. I start actual training Tuesday evening.

In other news, last night we had the house to ourself, aside for watching Cory. Andrea helped him make his own dinner (he made himself a grilled chicken sandwich), then he spent the evening upstairs writing a story about cats. With him quiet and upstairs, we got to have a meal to ourselves. I improvised a salad with chicken, peppers, tomatoes, and olives. It ended up being so good that we decided to create a new blog to serve as an online cookbook, so everyone else can enjoy the meals we enjoy (assuming they're as good at cooking as the two of us are, of course). We're calling it Food And Rhyme: The Cookbook, Inc. You can get to it by going to FoodandRhyme.blogspot.com

Also, The Beatles' complete discography has been remastered and comes out on the 9th, in coordination with The Beatles: Rock Band (which, by the way, I really REALLY want). When I first heard they were going to remaster the albums, I figured they would just crank the volume for radio play, and it would sound like shit. However, I've given all the albums a listen, and they sound amazing. This is the best these albums have ever sounded. With that in mind, I need to find a lot of money lying around so I can buy the box set.

I think my lunch today will be a grilled chicken sandwich on toasted wheat bread with lettuce and hummus. Mmm, yes, that sounds fantastic.

I promise I will keep this thing more up to date from here on out. No weeklong vacations for me.

In the words of Cory, "You know if you let your facial hair get rough, you can light a match on it."

- Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment