Saturday, September 12, 2009

The ONE thing a pregnant cat MUST have constant access to

I've survived my first full week as a pharmacy worker for Wal-Mart. It has its ups and downs, but so far everyone I've met that I work with is nice/funny. I need to condition myself a little better though. Not used to standing for 8 hours. Very happy to have a full weekend off.

I have an addiction to Scrabble on Facebook [and also Subway Scrabble, but that's a different story altogether ("That's a different story")]. I can't stop playing it. I'm always looking for more opponents. If you have a Facebook and want to play, let me know. Find me there or email me and I'll set it all up.

My computer was having some issues over the last week or two. I tried to do some little tweaks to give it a little speed boost, but didn't get anywhere. It never did well when I upgraded it to Leopard, so I wiped it and put it back on Tiger. It's doing GREAT again. I need to get myself a new iMac to have as a more powerful computer, but part of that includes being able to afford it.

Ok, "Strawberry Fields" is playing right now. This song has one of the best little melodies of all time. 3rd line of each verse. Listen to it again, if you need to. Amazing.

Ok, it's probably time for me to get some sleep. I've got a day full of Scrabble tomorrow. Need to make sure my brain is fully rested.

Any time I walk in front of a car in a parking lot I look at the car, say "don't hit me", and keep walking. So far they never have. Moral of the story: I have mind-control powers. Don't fuck with me.

- Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment